How to present a candidature?
First step is receive a Letter of Intention from the Mayor of the city which wants to be a candidate at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
After the candidature is confirmed ACES Europe starts the official procedure:
- Sign Regulations
- Fee as candidate
- Bid File
- Plan and visit the city by the Evaluation Committee
- If the municipality gets the score to be awarded receives the recognition in a Ceremony at the Euro Parliament (Brussels).
- Responsibility as awarded city during the year.
- Respect the image rules.
- Design a sport calendar with activities which promotes health, wellbeing and integration.
- Minimum of developing an International Congress or International Sport Competition.
- Memory and conclusions after the year with results.
GENERAL REGULATIONS WORLD CAPITAL OF SPORT
GENERAL REGULATIONS EUROPEAN CAPITAL, REGION, CITY, COMMUNITY, ISLAND AND TOWN
GENERAL REGULATIONS CAPITAL, REGION, CITY, COMMUNITY, ISLAND AND TOWN BY WORLD AREAS
GENERAL REGULATIONS EUROPEAN AND WORLDWIDE SPORT AND HEALTHY COMPANY
GENERAL REGULATIONS EUROPEAN RESORT OF SPORT
REGULATIONS EUROPEAN CITY OF SPORT FOR INTEGRATION AND VOLUNTEERING
REGULATIONS CITY OF SPORT FOR INTEGRATION AND VOLUNTEERING BY WORLD AREAS
REGULATIONS EUROPEAN CAPITAL, CITY, TOWN AND COMMUNITY OF CYCLING
N1 EUROPEAN CITY/COMMUNITY OF SPORT
N1 EUROPEAN TOWN OF SPORT